Wednesday 28 January 2015

Enjoying Sunny Mazatlan

It's another beautiful day here in paradise.  Weather was beautiful yesterday for the taco party by the pool (thanks Paul and Londa - that was awesome and for Diego's Beach Bash which was fun as usual!  The last few days have been full of fun, friends and well, quite frankly, lots of drinking - and not a lot of eating (which is a shocker for me!)  So I'm going to try and fix that over the next few days.

Right now I'm sitting on the patio of the new Rincon de Nasha waiting for my breakfast to arrive.  I have decided to try their Eggs Benedict.  They also have dinner specials every night 2 people eat for 190 pesos.

Then we are heading to La Corriente this afternoon to see Kannon play.  I will take the beautiful picture that Phil made for them (by the way Phil I already have one request for you to bring another picture of Loco's Loco's for one of Doris' friends).

Well, my Eggs Benny have arrived and they look great so I'm off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment